The Environmental Impact Review Board (EIRB) is an integral part of a Co-management System established pursuant to the Inuvialuit Final Agreement. The Co-management System in the Western Arctic and Yukon North Slope is composed of five Co-Management Boards:
- Environmental Impact Screening Committee,
- Environmental Impact Review Board,
- Fisheries Joint Management Committee
- Wildlife Management Advisory Council (NWT), and
- Wildlife Management Advisory Council (North Slope).
Information about the current EIRB Education program.+